Terms and conditions
Welcome to Tokoexpress.com. This page displays the Terms and Conditions for the use of the www.tokoexpress.com website (the “Site”). Please take your time to read these Terms and Conditions before you access our Site further.
These Terms and Conditions and Other Terms apply and bind all users of this Site, both our Sellers and Buyers. By accessing and using Our Site, and having an account on Our Site, you mean that you have agreed to and are legally bound and subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any updates that we make in these Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the Site. You are required to view, read and study the update. For your convenience, we advise you to visit this page and read these Terms and Conditions from time to time each time you enter our site. Any use of the Site made after such updates are posted online, will be deemed as your acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions in force at that time.
1. About Us
TokoExpress is a website created, owned and managed by PT Dwida Jaya Tama.
1. PT Dwida Jaya Tama is a company engaged in electronic trading, which provides, markets and promotes goods online through this site.
2. These Terms and Conditions are our intellectual property rights which are protected by copyright. Any use of these Terms and Conditions by any party other than us, including but not limited to making extracts or copies of the Terms and Conditions or use for other purposes, including among others for commercial purposes in offering goods without our knowledge and authorization, is a prohibited use. Violation of our intellectual property rights can be subject to action or sanctions based on applicable legal provisions.
3. We are fully supported by a number of Sellers who provide their products on the Site. They have access to update any information related to the product. Therefore, we advise you to check and re-examine the product information on the Site before you make a transaction. For your convenience, other than as regulated in other provisions, we may suspend your ordered product from time to time in the event that the product is an item that is prohibited, inconsistent or contrary to the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations, this we do solely for the common good.
2. Definition of Terms
1. In these Terms and Conditions:
"Account" means your registered account on the Site, which you use to make transactions on the Site;
"You" means the Site User, whether Seller or Buyer, and whether or not you have an Account;
"Product Price" means the selling price of a Product as listed on the Site;
"Working Day" means the day in 1 (one) calendar week in which people work, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays;
"Product Information" means pictures, information, descriptions, descriptions, and/or data in any form regarding the Products accurately and accurately including but not limited to price lists, quantities, supplies, replacements, terminations, warranties, types and/or types of Products ;
"Final Amount" means the total amount of the price recorded on the Order Confirmation and will be paid by the Buyer, such amount including the Product Price, shipping fees and other fees including applicable taxes that may be charged by the Seller;
"We" means TokoExpress or the Company;
"Order Confirmation" means a notification to the Buyer whereby the Seller acknowledges and agrees to the PO between the Buyer and the Seller;
"Services" means the information, services and/or functions provided on the Site;
"Buyer" means any business entity or entity that has an Account and purchases Products on Site;
"Seller" means the business entity or entity that has an Account and sells Products through the Site;
"PO between Buyer and Seller" means the document or order form submitted by the Buyer to the Seller;
"Product" means the goods or services that are marketed, promoted and sold by the Seller through the Site;
"Ordered Products" means the Products ordered by the Purchaser;
"Returned Products" means Ordered Products that are damaged, defective, destroyed, broken, expired, lacking, incomplete, not functioning and/or not in accordance with the order as stated in the PO between Buyer and Seller, as described and further stipulated in the Product Cancellation, Exchange and Return Policy;
"System" means (a) a system, platform, software, program, or internet network, either separately or jointly and as a single unit that is managed and used on the Site to support the operation of the Site as well as the implementation of marketing, sales, delivery and/or marketing activities. payment of Products through the Site and the provision of other services as available on the Site, which connects us and the Buyer, and (b) systems, procedures and manual mechanisms mutually agreed in writing by the Parties in terms of systems, platforms, software, programs, or internet networks as referred to in letter (a) above has not or is not operating due to certain conditions or reasons (including but not limited to in the event of damage or maintenance is being carried out on the system, platform, software, program, or internet network as referred to in letter (a) ) on;
"Delivery Place" means the place of delivery of the Ordered Product as specified by the Buyer in the PO between the Buyer and the Seller;
“Transaction” means buying and selling activities between Buyers and Sellers through the Site.
2. References to "section" or "clause" are articles or clauses in these Terms and Conditions.
3. The titles and subtitles in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only and will not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms and Conditions. Words that convey the singular are considered to include the plural and vice versa. Words conveying gender include each gender and references to persons or parties include individuals, companies, corporations, companies or partnerships. Reference to "including" or similar words or expressions, means without limitation.
3. Buyer and Seller Registration Requirements
In order to register and have an Account on the Site, you are required to meet the cumulative registration requirements as follows:
1. In the form of a business entity that is legally established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and has the status of a Taxable Entrepreneur (PKP) and has a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP);
2. Opening an Account through your representative either based on the articles of association or based on a power of attorney as a legal and authorized party to sign any documents, whether electronic or non-electronic, issued for the purposes of Transactions on Our Site, including to provide information or instructions relevant to the Transaction;
3. Manage your Account independently;
4. To create an Account as a Buyer, the Buyer is required to upload to us at the time of registration the following documents:
· Identity Card (KTP);
· Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP);
5. To create an Account as a Seller, the Seller is required to upload to us at the time of registration the following documents:
· Identity Card (KTP);
· Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP);
· Business license; and
· if you need documents and/or other permits that you must have to run your business based on the provisions of laws and regulations.
In using this Site, you, whether intentionally or unintentionally, are prohibited from:
1. Misuse this Site for any unlawful purpose
2. transmit, disseminate and/or distribute viruses into or through the Site in any form including but not limited to trojan horses, worms and logic bombs;
3. transmit or post harmful material or technology in any form to or through the Site;
4. commit any acts of infringement of any rights against any party including our intellectual property rights or other parties;
5. perform acts of pretending or claiming to be a person or another entity or a certain party, providing false, untrue or false information, identity or information;
6. in any way take actions, write or spread things that are offensive, harassing, violate decency and decency or cause disturbance to public order;
7. enter or gain unauthorized access and/or interfere with or disrupt the computer system or network that connects or is connected to the Service and/or the Site;
8. tampering with data on the Site;
9. interfere with other users;
10. post unsolicited advertising or promotional materials on the Site;
11. attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facility or access to the entire Site; and/or
12. interfere, intercept, and/or other actions that are detrimental or cause the Site and/or the Site's server and/or the Site's hosting to not work properly.
Any violation of these Terms and Conditions is a violation of the provisions of the law and/or legislation in force in the Republic of Indonesia. In the event that such a violation occurs, we will take all legal actions in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
5. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
1. Terms and Conditions and Other Conditions imposed by us constitute the entire agreement between you and us related to the use of the Site. Any waiver of one or more Terms and Conditions and/or Other Terms will only be effective if it is made in writing, officially and signed by the authorized party to act for and on behalf of You and Us.
2. Transactions that occur between the Buyer and the Seller will be based on the agreement of the parties by observing and complying with the Terms and Conditions and Other Conditions, except in the event that the Seller enters into a separate special agreement with the Buyer, which is an integral and inseparable part. of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Sellers are prohibited from displaying content that is prohibited under the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Indonesia, namely:
1. Goods and/or services that contain negative content (pornography, gambling, violence and content on goods and services that violate laws and regulations):
1. Goods and/or services containing pornographic negative content:
2. Goods and/or services containing gambling, lottery, and/or betting content.
3. Goods and/or services containing hateful content:
4. Goods and/or services that contain graphic image content that causes horror:
5. Goods and/or services that contain content that violates intellectual property rights.
6. Goods and/or services containing content of hacking services (hacking and/or cracking) and/or providing unauthorized or unlawful access to electronic systems.
7. Goods and/or services containing the content of providing and/or accessing drugs, addictive substances, and psychotropics.
8. Goods and/or services that contain content with material dishonesty, fraud or misleading others include mystical or superstitious advertisements, fraud, money laundering services, document falsification services (including diploma documents and/or certificates), and pyramid schemes (including affiliate marketing or money games).
9. Goods and/or services containing the content of human trafficking (human trafficking) and/or human organs.
10. Goods and/or services containing content about cigarettes.
2. Goods and/or services that do not have a license to be traded in accordance with statutory provisions:
1. Goods and/or services containing weapons, military, and explosive content. This includes selling, facilitating or supporting the sale of weapons and weapons accessories that are not in accordance with statutory regulations such as the sale of ammunition, parts for pistols, rifles, air guns, and stun guns.
2. Goods and/or services containing the content of certain medicines, food, and/or beverages. Included in this category include:
3. Goods and/or services containing content about plants and/or animals that are protected by the state based on statutory regulations.
4. Goods and/or services that contain content about prohibited tools and/or equipment and/or which are not certified by the ministry/institution for examples of prohibited and/or uncertified telecommunication tools and/or equipment by the Ministry of Communication and Information.
5. Goods and/or services that contain content about toxic and dangerous chemicals.
6. Goods and/or services containing government subsidized housing.
7. Goods and/or services related to siri marriage services.
8. Goods and/or services related to health that are not in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
2. The seller guarantees that the uploaded content does not include content prohibited in Article 6.1 of these Terms and Conditions and does not violate the intellectual property rights of other parties.
3. Any violation of regulations regarding content is the sole responsibility of the Seller.
4. We reserve the right to take down content that is not in accordance with the settings regarding content that has been regulated in these Terms and Conditions and the laws and regulations.
5. Seller will indemnify, release and indemnify TokoExpress from all kinds of lawsuits and/or compensation arising and submitted by other parties related to Seller's violation and/or negligence of one or more of these provisions and regulations regarding content, including Seller's negligence to carry out its obligations under the provisions of Article 6 above.
7. TERMS OF TRANSACTION BETWEEN THE SELLER AND THE BUYER
2. You must submit correct, precise, complete and up-to-date information in the context of using the Site from time to time.
3. You are obliged to notify us if there are any changes to the information that you have previously provided using or through the relevant parts of the Site.
1. The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and Other Terms and details contained on this Site does not constitute a sales offer. A new transaction will be deemed to have occurred or arise when:
1. PO between Buyer and Seller has been submitted by Buyer to Seller;
2. Make payments in accordance with what has been stipulated in the PO between the Buyer and the Seller;
3. The above matters have been acknowledged and agreed by the Seller as stated in the Order Confirmation. If the Seller does not provide Order Confirmation within the specified time, the order will be canceled automatically; and
4. After the Seller confirms the Order, all the provisions as stated in the PO between the Buyer and the Seller, the Buyer and Seller have agreed on the order and the PO is a form of legally binding agreement for the Buyer and Seller to be related to the sale and purchase of goods. on the Site.
2. To place an order, the Buyer can select the desired Product on the Site, then proceed by conducting Price Negotiations or directly making Payments.
We reserve the right from time to time to withdraw any Product from this Site and/or delete, replace, update, add, reduce, adjust, edit and/or change all material or content on the Site including Product Information.
3. Price and Payment
1. All product information displayed on the site is information provided by our sellers. The price of the Product that is binding on the Buyer is the price of the Product displayed on the Site when the Buyer submits a PO between the Buyer and the Seller.
2. The price of the Products displayed on the Site and listed in the Order includes taxes that must be paid by the Buyer in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations. Please note that the Buyer will be subject to shipping costs and additional fees as applicable where such additional costs are not included in the Product Price and will be clearly displayed and included in the 'Final Amount' of the price and fees that the Buyer must pay for the Order (the "Payment Price").
3. Buyers are required to make payments according to the Payment Price within 3 x 24 hours or 72 hours from the time the PO is received between the Buyer and Seller. In the event that the Buyer does not make a payment at the specified time, the PO between the Buyer and the Seller will be deemed cancelled.
4. By making a payment, the Buyer represents and undertakes that the Buyer has sufficient funds available to make payment for the Order.
5. Ownership rights to the Ordered Product will pass from the Seller to the Buyer when the Ordered Product has been received by the Buyer provided that the Buyer is required to pay the Ordered Product in full to the Seller.
6. For each payment method as mentioned above, the Buyer may choose to make payment for each order: (i) by using the services provided by one of our partners registered on the Site; (ii) using cash with the applicable book-entry/transfer payment method; or (iii) by paying all or part of the Buyer's order price by using a promotional voucher officially issued by Us in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
7. We are not responsible to the Buyer or Seller for any losses suffered in connection with the payment method agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller. In connection with this, the Buyer and the Seller agree that the Buyer and/or the Seller cannot file a claim, lawsuit and/or claim of any kind to us for any loss or damage that may arise.
4. User ID and Password
Your User ID and password is a code that is confidential and the authority lies with you. Any misuse of passwords and User IDs is your full responsibility. You hereby release and release us from all claims, claims and/or lawsuits in any form and in any way that may arise or be submitted, either from any third party or from yourself as a result of misuse of your User ID and/or password, unless Such misuse is caused by our actual fault or negligence.
5. Order Rejection
We will do our best to facilitate any PO between Buyer and Seller as long as the order complies with all Terms and Conditions and Other Conditions. However, under certain conditions the Seller may not be able to accept or further process the Buyer's order even though the Seller has confirmed the order in accordance with our policies which we will inform you of. You hereby agree to submit to the rejection of Orders set by Us.
From time to time, We reserve the right to apply Limits to Buyer's orders in a Transaction or cumulative Transaction, whether within a certain day, time range and/or period. Such reservation restrictions will be based on our decision and consideration. Buyer hereby agrees to comply with the order restrictions set by us.
7. Order Cancellation
The provisions regarding the cancellation of the Order will be regulated in the Product Cancellation, Exchange & Return Policy which is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The seller is obliged to send each product ordered by the buyer within 3 x 24 hours after the seller confirms the order. If the Seller is unable to fulfill the obligations contained in this provision, the Seller must immediately provide written notice to the Buyer.
2. The Seller will send the Ordered Product to the Buyer to the Delivery Place as stated in the PO between Buyer and Seller. In the meantime, the estimated delivery time can be seen when the Order Confirmation is issued.
3. The cost of shipping the Ordered Product is borne by the Buyer according to the calculation given at the time of ordering. The calculation of shipping costs will be adjusted according to the following:
Type: certain Products will be sent via transportation services in accordance with applicable standard shipping regulations.
Weight / dimensions: the weight charged by the shipping service will take the highest number between the actual weight or dimensions (after being converted into units of weight according to the applicable standard calculations).
Delivery area: prices will apply according to the origin where the Product is shipped and the destination where the Product will be received.
The type of delivery service chosen: the price and delivery time will be adjusted to the service chosen by the Buyer.
4. The Seller is obliged to make every effort to deliver the Ordered Product to arrive in accordance with the estimated time notified by the Seller, but the Buyer hereby understands and agrees that the estimated delivery time of the Ordered Product may change in certain situations, the type of product ordered, the delivery area as well as the force majeure circumstances involved. unforeseen and/or scheduling from Seller's logistics partners. You hereby waive our responsibility to the buyer for any loss, liability, cost of damage or other costs arising from the delay in delivery of the ordered product, as long as the delay is not caused by our actual fault or negligence.
5. Every time you receive delivery of the Ordered Product, the Buyer is obliged to sign a proof of delivery ("Delivery Note") and confirm receipt of the Ordered Product through the Site. We expect you to thoroughly check the Ordered Products sent to you before signing the Delivery Note and confirming via the Site.
6. Under certain conditions, the Seller may not be able to successfully deliver the Ordered Product to the Delivery Place. In such case, the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer by using the contact details that the Buyer provided to the Seller when the Buyer made a PO between the Buyer and the Seller. In the event that no recipient receives the Ordered Product, the Ordered Product will be returned to the Seller. If the Buyer requests a return delivery, the Buyer agrees that the Buyer will be required to pay the cost of the return shipping.
7. All risk of the Ordered Product will pass to You after We have sent the Ordered Product to the device as stated in the Order Confirmation and received by the Buyer. We have no responsibility in any way for the Ordered Product, including for the loss, defect and/or damage to the Ordered Product that the Buyer has received, any damage, defect or malfunction of the Ordered Product due to your use of the Ordered Product, which is not in accordance with the guidelines. usage. We reserve the right to prohibit or limit future orders that the Buyer makes or does in the event that there is a breach of obligations by the Buyer of the obligations of the Buyer in the previous Order as well as the Terms and Conditions.
9. PRODUCT RETURN (RETURN) AND MONEY (REFUND)
This page displays the terms of the Product Cancellation, Exchange, & Returns Policy (“Terms”) which governs the applicable Terms regarding procedures for cancellation, exchange, or return of Products ordered by Buyers.
a. The Buyer can cancel the Order if the PO submitted by the Buyer has not been confirmed by the Seller.
b. The buyer has 72 (seventy two) hours to complete the Order stage up to the PO stage. If within 72 (seventy two) hours the order has not entered the PO stage, the order will be canceled automatically.
c. The Buyer is required to make full payment and confirm payment for the Order within 72 (seventy two) hours after the PO is issued. If payment has not been made or there is no confirmation of payment by the Buyer, the order will be canceled automatically.
d. We reserve the right to cancel an Order if it is found that there is an Order that does not comply with the applicable provisions, is suspicious, or if there are still payments from the Buyer who are in arrears.
2. Exchange and Return Policy
a. Buyers can apply for product exchange or return within 7 (seven) working days from the date of receipt of the Product, by referring to the Product Return Criteria contained in these Terms.
b. The process of submitting a product exchange or return can be done by contacting TokoExpress Customer Service.
c. The conditions regarding the return of Products will be regulated in accordance with the respective policies of the Seller. We will forward the Buyer's complaint or question to the Seller and try our best to get the best solution for both parties. We are not responsible to Buyers or Sellers for any losses caused by the return process. In connection with this, the Buyer and the Seller agree that the Buyer and/or the Seller cannot file a claim, lawsuit and/or claim of any kind to us for any loss or damage that may arise.
1. We are not responsible for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, including but not limited to:
Direct, indirect, special and/or consequential damages,
Losses for loss of use, profits, data or other forms,
Damage to reputation or reputation,
The cost of procuring replacement Products, each arising from or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failure of the Site and/or any content, content, materials, data, descriptions, images or information displayed on the Site or posted or contained in the Site, as long as the costs, losses or damages are not caused by our fault and/or negligence that can be proven clearly. We make no representations and/or warranties that the Site is free of viruses and/or other harmful materials on the Site which may result in the malfunction of the media, network, system and/or equipment that you use to access this Site. You hereby agree and bind yourself to release and release us from any claims, demands and/or lawsuits from you as well as from any losses that you experience in connection therewith.
2. We are not responsible to you or to any other party for any loss suffered by you and/or any party caused by the failure, delay and/or interruption of the Service. In connection with the foregoing, the Buyer agrees that the Buyer cannot file a claim, lawsuit and/or claim of any kind to us for any loss or damage that may arise.
3. We are an online platform provider, so you agree that our responsibility is limited to being an online platform provider.
4. The goods sold on the Site are the sole responsibility of the Seller who sells the goods through the TokoExpress Site.
5. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk based on your own initiative without coercion from us. These Terms and Conditions and Other Terms shall not be construed, construed or interpreted as a guarantee from Us:
On the compatibility of the Site with the media, network, system and/or equipment you use to access this Site,
That this Site is free from interruptions, viruses and/or bugs,
That Site is flawless,
That the results of processing Orders through the Site are always accurate and reliable, and
6. We are not responsible for any and all losses, damages, costs, and expenses arising in connection with any and all actions, proceedings, lawsuits, demands, costs, burdens, sanctions, fines, and expenses that may arise in connection with any negligence and/or error from the Seller on the representations, warranties, and promises of the Seller to the Buyer related to the Transaction, including negligence and/or errors in the issuance of the Tax Invoice by the Seller or other tax issues, or other matters that cause the obligation to not be fulfilled. - the obligations of the Seller to the Buyer.
7. You release us from all lawsuits and/or liability in the form of compensation or other forms in the event of a direct violation of the law by either the Seller or the Buyer, including but not limited to criminal acts of corruption, tender conspiracy, fraud, forgery , and others.
8. Any shortcomings of the Site, whether submitted by you or which we find ourselves, will be corrected.
This page displays the terms of the Product Cancellation, Exchange, & Returns Policy (“Terms”) which governs the applicable Terms regarding procedures for cancellation, exchange, or return of Products ordered by Buyers.
1. We are not responsible for any agreements made by Buyers and Sellers outside of these Terms & Conditions of Use and/or those made outside the platform. Thus, our Buyers and Sellers hereby release TokoExpress from claims and/or compensation from any party in the event that the fulfillment of the Order is made by agreement other than these Terms & Conditions of Use and/or outside the platform.
2. After confirming the purchase of goods by the Buyer, TokoExpress is not responsible if something does not match. The responsibility lies with the buyer.
12. COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
1. We will carry out Our obligations in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Other Terms.
2. We place great value on your satisfaction. You can contact us at any time at the address listed on the Site. We will endeavor to provide a solution to your complaint related to the use of the Site as quickly as possible and will contact you for an examination of the relevant complaint.
3. You understand and are aware that your email may be filtered by our spam filter or not delivered to us, or that correspondence we send to you does not reach you or cannot be received by you. If you do not receive a response from us within 3 (three) business days after sending your complaint email, you can contact us again.
13. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
14. FORCE MAJEURE
1. We are not responsible to you for any violations, obstacles or delays in the use of the Site or these Terms and Conditions by us caused by force majeure or any circumstances or conditions beyond our control, including but not limited to:
Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions;
Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, landslide, epidemic or other natural disaster; The impossibility of using trains, sending planes, motorized transportation or other means of transportation, whether public or private;
The impossibility of using public or private telecommunications networks;
Actions, decisions, laws, regulations or restrictions of government, shipping, postal or
any other transport related strike, failure or accident; and/or Damage to the network or computer system or internet system on Our Site.
2. We have absolute discretion to determine the solution that We will take in fulfilling Our obligations under the Transaction in the event of an event as referred to in article 14.1 above.
1. Any notification to the Buyer or Seller in connection with the Transaction will be given in writing either by letter or email to the party concerned at the last known address or email address.
2. Notifications sent by post must be deemed to have been received by the person concerned within two (2) Business Days from the date of delivery, if the delivery is addressed to the recipient's address in Indonesia.
3. Notifications sent via email are deemed to have been received by the person concerned within two (2) calendar days from the date the email was sent.
4. In proving the delivery of the notification, it is sufficient to prove it by written or electronic evidence where the letter or email has actually been sent.
16. RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All content, content, materials, data, descriptions, images or information displayed on the Site or placed or contained in the Site including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, titles Our campaigns and/or data compilations, and advertisements (but not including Product Information or brands, logos, images, symbols and/or other visual forms related to the Products) are entirely our property or we have obtained rights from the rights holders or licensees protected by applicable laws and regulations. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, duplicate, distribute and/or reproduce in any way or in any form or format, one or more contents, content, materials, data, descriptions, images or information displayed on the Site (including Product Information). ) or a copy thereof for any purposes including but not limited to your business needs or in cooperation with any party.
2. Any graphics, logos, page titles, icon buttons, text, or service names included in or available on the Site (but not including Product Information or brands, logos, images, symbols and/or other visual forms associated with the Products) is a trademark owned by us or the licensee, protected by the Copyright Law in force in Indonesia and in other jurisdictions. The www.tokoexpress.com trademarks cannot be used in any way and under any circumstances in connection with goods, services, products and/or other things that are not available on the Site, including in any way that or may cause confusion among the public or the public. Buyers or in a way that demeans or discredits Us or the Site. All trademarks or other intellectual property rights not owned by us that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
3. You may not use any part of Our Site or any part or all of the contents, content, materials, data, descriptions, images or information displayed on the Site or placed or contained on Our Site for any purpose including but not limited to commercial purposes. without obtaining a direct and official license and in writing in advance from us or the relevant license holder. In the event that we become aware of a violation of intellectual property rights, we may take legal action in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
4. If you print, copy or download any part of Our Site but violate one or more of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Site will be terminated immediately without prior notice and without your permission required and you are obliged to, at your discretion. or our policy, return or destroy any copies of the contents, content, materials, data, descriptions, images, or information displayed on the Site or placed or contained in our Site that you have created or accessed or owned by you. You are prohibited in any way modifying, translating, deciphering, disassembling, or creating derivative works based on the software or accompanying documentation provided by us or by the relevant license holder.
17. LINK TO SITE
1. You are prohibited from building links in such a way as to show any form of association, approval or support from us without our consent.
2. You are not allowed to link from any site that is not owned by you.
3. This site may not be framed on any other site, and you may not link to your site on any page of the Site, and you may not link to any part of this Site other than the front page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permissions or links without notice to you and without your consent.
4. We are not responsible for the content and content of links outside the Site or sites provided or installed by third parties, whether entered by an unnamed Buyer or by our partners or by any party. By displaying links, sites or third party content on the Site, it cannot be interpreted or considered or assumed that we or our affiliated parties, officers, officers or employees have a cooperative relationship with these third parties.
The Site content and all information available on it is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and you agree to use this Site and content as is at your own risk. We make no representations, warranties, or warranties of any kind, express or implied, or otherwise, verbal or written, direct or indirect, including without limitation any representations, warranties, or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or purpose, regarding non-infringement, accuracy or completeness of answers, results, or absence of viruses, with respect to the Site and Site content, or any other matter in connection with the Site
If any clause in these Terms and Conditions becomes or is declared invalid, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law or by a competent court, it will not affect the provisions, articles, or other parts of these Terms and Conditions, and all will remain valid and legally binding.
Nothing in the Terms and Conditions creates a partnership, agency or employer-employee relationship between You and Us.
21. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
No person or party outside of You and Us has the right or is entitled to benefit from the Contract between You and Us and these Terms and Conditions.
22. APPLICABLE LAW
The Terms and Conditions and all contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with the Other Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Indonesian law. In the event that there is a dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, Other Provisions or other contractual relationships, we and you agree to resolve all such disputes through the South Jakarta District Court. All transactions, correspondence and contacts between us and you will be made or carried out in the Indonesian language or the Indonesian language accompanied by an English translation.
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting them on the Site. You hereby agree that you are required to see and read the update. If you do not agree, agree, object or refuse the update, you are asked to immediately stop using and/or accessing the Site, and deactivate your Account. If you do not do these things, then you are deemed to have agreed and agreed and accepted the renewal of these Terms and Conditions. Any use of the Site after the update is posted online, will be deemed as your acceptance and submission to the update of the Terms and Conditions in effect at that time. Each time an Order is submitted to the Site, you agree that you do so and are subject to the Terms and Conditions in effect on the date you submit your Order. It is your obligation and responsibility to read, review and understand the updated Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.